Monday, March 7, 2016

Fathers Rights Custody Battle

My daughter and I have an amazing bond as I was her main caretaker since birth. Her mother has become extremely hateful and vindictive since our split using our child as a weapon to control and hurt me any chance she gets. I am in the process of rebuilding my life and trying to remain a good father at the same time but the legal system is designed to allow me no rights what so ever since I was not married to my ex. This is a broken legal system and I now have to spend an unknown amount of money on lawyers just to have a place in my childs life. I work and do side jobs but the lawyers are simply to expensive and I do not want money to interfere with whats right. My baby needs me as much as I need her and any help I receive is appreciated more than words can explain. I am happy to show where every penny is spent. Thank you in advance for listening to my story.

For more information please visit www.FundedJustice.com or click here

No comments:

Post a Comment