Monday, March 7, 2016

Help Disabled Veteran know his children

In 2007, my ex-wife and I got a divorce and had a fair visitation agreement then 6 years ago, her and her parents stopped following the agreement. I am 50% disabled through the VA and live off $1024 a month. I have recently been diagnosed with COPD and IBS and with the added physical problems; it makes it impossible for me to supplement my income. My kids are 12 hours away and I need help financially to be able to visit with them so that the judge over time will reinstate my visitation rights. I did not choose to not see my children I was always there it was their mom and grandparents that refused to let me have contact! Now I have to go back through a legal battle again to regain my rights I beg that you can help me get the funds I need to travel and go through the many court appearances that it will take anything helps thank you!

For more information please visit www.fundedjustice.com or click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment