Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Lawyer Fees

Back in September I was victim of a raid by the local police. They found my personal stash and are flipping it on me to make as many felonies as they can get because they are upset that there was no money for them to take.  On top of this after i wouldn't give them a name the go on to charge my fiance with all the same charges.  I met with a lawyer today and he said that there is very good defense in my case and that he has a few motions to file but this will cost us $3000 that we just do not have at the moment due to the birth of our first born son.  My court date is at the end of the month and i am trying everything i can to have proper representation to avoid marking up my record over petty non violent charges.

For more information please visit www.fundedjustice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment