Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Help me save my daughter's life

 My Daughter is 12 yrs old, and she is the Brightest little girl you have ever seen. When she was young she was Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. Her Father and I had a break up that split us between states. At the time there was a custody battle brought on by the father. (funded by the grandfather). Due to my lack of resources at the time I was unable to claim custody. This was 11 years ago. At the time the Grandmother and Grandfather had all the resources needed to provide proper medical care for my child. As of 2 years ago the Grandfather passed away.
     Due to the passing of the Grandfather they no longer have the resources needed to take care of my child. I have recently acquired evidence, that at the hands of the father my child is suffering mental and emotional abuse as well as medical neglect. I am now seeking to regain custody of my Daughter. This is in part for the Betterment of her heath as well as her mental state. My husband and I now have the ability to give her the medical care and loving environment that she needs.
     She is not currently receiving any of the medical treatment she needs. They have neglected to give her medications on time (if at all).She is extremely malnourished as well and if something is not done now she will die. Please I am asking that if you have compassion in your heart to help me. The Father has constantly moved her around from place to place to hide my existence from her and now this recent shred of information has confirmed my worst fears. 
     The money that I ask of you today is to cover the lawyer and court fees. I am eternally great full for all the help we may receive in this, and can not express my gratitude. If you are unable to donate than please help by sharing this. 
Sincerely, A concerned mother
For more information please visit www.fundedjustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment