Monday, October 3, 2016

Millionaire w/Dementia Kidnapped, robbed and left to die broke & alone!

My mother had the onset of dementia and my husband and I lived close by, helping her maintain her independence. In October of 2010 my mother threatened to commit suicide and after locking herself in the bathroom with a bag of pills. My 18year old daughter called  911. My mother overheard my daughter calling the police, and was very angry that we called the police on her. She did not see it as though we were trying to save her life. When the police arrived they asked us to step outside. About 15 minutes later the police came out front and asked us to give my mom some space to calm down and to give her a call tomorrow. I did not want to leave but I figured as long as the cops were going to take her stock pile of pills then maybe that would be okay. But at this point they made it clear that since she had calmed down, they were not going to take her pills but that I still had to leave, even though my name is on the property deed. Unbeknownst to our family, the day after this happened my mother went on Craigslist looking for a handyman. She met this so called handyman who was married to a 10 time convicted felon. This Woman was charged and convicted of 10 counts of Fraud and embezzlement from her employer in 2001.
This couple proceeded to kidnap her and remove all of her belongings and took her to Upstate New York where they are from originally. At this time these criminals and convicted felon placed squatters in the home to keep our family from stopping the sale of the house. They deeded over both of her Homes to themselves for $1, one of the houses was purchased for $250,000 cash in my mother's name and the same day it was deeded over to this con artist for $1. When this all started, we went to the police department to report  my mom missing but they refuse to let us because they said they talked to my mom on the phone and "she's fine" and that she didn't want anything to do with her family anymore, and that Miss Julia is going to take care of her now. The police still refused to let us file a missing persons report, saying this is a civil matter and they've been saying the same thing 6 years since!
They then cashed out her extensive stock portfolio, drained all of her bank accounts, and then dumped her in a succession of state homes as dying- indigent and alone, without any of her daughters by her side.
 THE GOOD NEWS-
Dr. Phil show is interested in having us on about the topic of Elder Financial abuse and fraud!
Bank of America is investigating the potential fraud on the accounts at their Bank. Also, we have uncovered another family that she did this to in 1990. Many lawyers say I have an excellent case and are very eager to take the case, however none are interested in taking it on contingency either.
 We have Bank statements,  credit card statements my mom was unable to use while on her deathbed. We have a lot of evidence- bad checks,  illegal Property Transfers and notaries. How can a police department say that a woman with dementia is safe with a 10 time convicted felon????
Please visit www.fundedjustice.com or click here for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment