Monday, July 10, 2017


My name is Ivaylo Vladimirov im a single father of a 8 year old boy, who prides herself on doing whatever needs to be done to support my son.....even if that means asking for help.
I am writing this and requesting assistance I believe there are still good people. I work full time, sometimes more, trying to stay afloat, depriving my son of childhood that deserves.
I could not send him to the school trip or buy him a bicycle ... there is no point in continuing. I just do not know what she will write at school for her best summer experience. I try to do everything in order for my son to dont feel my financial concerns, so briefly.
I have loans. In all I owe $7000 , $2000 are now in default. It is impossible for me to make and save so much money in my country.

Myself and my son Boris will be eternally grateful to anyone who helps out at this very difficult time in our lives. It will also show me that there are still those out there that are willing to help a stranger in need.Please help us get back to life. May God bless you and your families.


https://www.fundedjustice.com/51G4k3?ref=ab_46LM3c

No comments:

Post a Comment