Monday, June 8, 2015

Latosha Needs us!



I would like to start this note off by first thanking God for his Grace and Mercy. You see I have a Child that has been incarcerated for about 13 months now. She was sentenced to 15 years for allegedly Trafficking Cocaine in which she never received.

Thru God’s grace we have went back to court to appeal the conviction and won the appeal. You see Latosha Hayes hasn’t been in any trouble before and the State wants to derail her. She will give you the shirt off of her back if she has too. She is a very loving and caring person. A fun person to be around and thou she doesn’t have any children, she loves her niece’s and nephew’s unconditionally.
About two weeks ago she was taken back to court for a bond hearing and in the mist of the bond hearing the State, I believe was so angry that they added two new charges to her sentence. The two new charges consist of Conspiracy to Traffic Cocaine and Money Laundering. Which both carry a sentence up to 15 years if convicted? I’m just asking for a little help from the community to help pay for my child legal fees. I believe these charges a bogus and I feel as if we keep fight that God will truly prevail. He hasn’t brought us this far to leave us. Thanks in advance.

I have set up a trust fund in Latosha Hayes’ name for those of you that are so will and eager to help. I truly appreciate you all. God Bless please understand my pain.

#FundedJustice #LatoshaNeedsUs

No comments:

Post a Comment