Friday, June 26, 2015

Help Daughter & Father Reunite


Sometimes in life, we find ourselves in hard situations, which force us to seek help. I find myself in one of those situations; I am asking for your help to fund my battle in the family courts, so I can once again be part of my daughter Ruby's life.
 In short, my child's mother, the AOG and the family court have created a big mess that has left me with a bigger mountain to overcome. However, I am very determined to overcome the mess the mother and the AGO have created, and to never give up on my daughter Ruby. No 7yr old Daughter should sneak behind her mother to call her daddy and be punished for it. It tears me up that I am doing everything in my power to be in my daughter’s life to help raise her not only support her financially but support her mentally ,morally and also to protect her from all harm. 
I often find myself crying to sleep knowing everything I know about my Daughter's living and safety conditions, and to not know if she is ok. Until she can seek and call me. The courts have made it so expensive and hard for Fathers like myself to continue in our pursuit to be there for our kids. I have exhausted all my earnings just in filing a SAPCR and hiring the wrong lawyer and on many consultants. 
Finally I found a law firm that is experienced enough and I'm very confident they can help me and my daughter but the first step  is pretty costly. The first step is to file a Bill of Review in the court in where the Mother, AGO, and the judge created that  big mess in filing on the wrong person without proving that he was the Biological father, they went with the mothers word on making their ruling. After that is fixed then second step is to amend my SAPCR petition in the court I originally filed on (separate courts) and continue with my case.  This is why I am on here asking you for your help, any help  is greatly appreciate it and I know my Daughter Ruby would also appreciate it. 

Thank you and may God Bless you.
To read more please click here
or 

No comments:

Post a Comment