Friday, December 1, 2017

I need help raising money for immigration attorne

  • Hi my name is Rodolfo Resendiz and I am 26 years old. I have 2 kids. A son and a step son who I am raising. I got married a year ago to a beautiful woman who I love with all my heart.
  • My reason for reaching out to the funded Justice people is because I am in need on a good lawyer that will help me win my case against deportation proceedings. The problem is I'm in debt because I was arrested by ice a while back not because I did something wrong that day but because when I was 18 I was arrested for a DUI. Which has been my one and only arrest. 8 years later it has resurfaced again due to the laws that have changed this year. I was detained for it again and was released on bond thanks to family and friends. But now I'm in debt. And I also need an attorney asap for my next court.
  • So I am asking you for help to raise money for an attorney. I know I may not deserve it but I hope there's someone out there that will help me with my cause so I don't leave behind my family and get send to a country I know little about because I was raised in this beautiful country.
  • I hope you can help me out and help me get my life back thank you and God bless.
  • Funded Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment