Thursday, July 2, 2015

Wrongful conviction defense fund

My name is John Evans and I was Wrongfully Convicted of Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon in 2010.  I was sentenced to 5 years in prison of which I served a little over 4 years.  I have put together a strong case against both my accusers and the officer who arrested me.  All of which lied under oath on the witness stand at my trial, which I can now prove by their inconsistencies in their original police report and what they said at my trial.  My original lawyer did a terrible job representing me at trial by not attacking the lying officer and accuser's testimony.  Eight months after my trial the arresting officer was shot and killed while off-duty by a pimp and a prostitute after leaving a crack house in North East Houston http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Court-files-Deputy-constable-fatally-shot-after-1689300.php  In another article the cop was found with a pistol in his car that was registered in his mother's name.  When the investigators went to his mother's home to return her pistol she tells them she has never owned a pistol in her life.  This was clearly a "throw-down" pistol.  The dead cop should have had his police issued pistol on his person. 
 
     I am needing $10,000 for my Wrongful Conviction appeal to hire a different attorney and a Private Investigator to track down my two accusers to see if they are willing to recant their testimony and come clean about why they lied about me assaulting them.  It has been my belief all along that the dirty cop coerced my accuser into saying I struck them with my vehicle so as to get me more time if I was found guilty at my trial.
 
 
     Thank you very much,
           
              John W. Evans V.

#WrongfullyConvicted #FundedJustice

To read more about John's case, Please click here 
 
OR 

No comments:

Post a Comment