Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Financial Abuse is Abuse

I am going through a divorce from a Laser Spine Institute surgeon, Mark Flood D.O., who earns $200,000.00 a month.  I have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrom, Gastroparesis, Sjogren’s Syndrome and Dermatomyositis.  I am unable to work and I get home IV”s 3 days a week to try to keep my illnesses under control.   My estranged husband told me in an email that he would run my attorney’s fees up until I am broke. He has thus far run my attorney’s fees to over $300,000.00.  I cannot afford my attorneys any longer.  In the two years that the divorce has been pending the only thing accomplished was a temporary support to be paid to me by Flood.  Flood hired an appeals law firm and has appealed that order.  This is legal abuse with no end in sight. He files endless nonsense motions to run up my legal fees and I have no way to stop this. 

For more information please click here or visit www.FundedJustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment