Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Help me Fight Injustice

I am reaching out to those of you who care about helping a US Marine Veteran in need.  I have been alienated since my oldest child was born and now at this point both my ex and my daughter are making really harmful statements against me, completely untrue, and it has effected me physically, emotionally and financially, as well as my fiance of 11 years and my youngest son and daughter whom I love very much.  I am hoping and praying that you folks out there can help me stand up and fight this injustice
Even if I can raise half of this money, I will be better off than I am right now.
I am a professional information technology engineer.  I have been doing this as a career for over 15 years now, however due to layoffs and well “bad luck”, I have simply not been able to obtain another position and now I am disabled and unable to work.
If you are able to help me, I will be willing to help you with technical help or questions.  Any help is appreciated.
For more information please click here or visit www.FundedJustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment