Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Help Protect Our 2nd Amendment Right and Fight Corruption!

My home was broken into on August 14, 2015. The men, one carrying a gun, refused to leave my property. With my handgun in my hand, I told them to leave or I would shoot them.  Finally, they left! The police arrived 17 Minutes after my 911 call. Both men had long criminal histories, but were not cited or arrested for crimes they committed on August 14! They were however cited for violations of court orders from prior charges/sentencing/parole.

I, however, was arrested for felony menacing! When did protecting yourself, your family, and your property become a crime? Only in Douglas County evidently! I'm not accepting a plea to a lesser charge just to end it. I want to stand up for everyone's rights to protect our families, our property, and ourselves. By taking this to trial, it is showing everyone that we will not give up our 2nd Amendment Rights and corruption in a sheriff's department will not be tolerated.
For more information please click here or visit www.FundedJustice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment