Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Funding for justice!

My name is Danielle and my daughter is Olivia. We have survived domestic abuse from my partner. The abuse covered all types. When I was with my partner, I never charged him. Police attendance was a regular thing at my house, due to his violence. My partner was never arrested he would be calm and tell police we had a fight and we were both guilty of violence. His specialty was strangulation so difficult to prove. I was always emotional and so they just separate us. When leaving my partner, I wanted him charged over the years. To do this my daughter had to go on the stand in court. She had seen and been through enough. There was no justice, my daughter ringing police and ambulance so many times, telling them of the abuse, yet noting just referral on to the domestic violence unit. My daughter was awoken most mornings to the sound of his yelling telling her to get out of the house. I was trapped and stayed due to financial reasons and dependence. His behavior was sadistic; hiding phone, keys etc., removing light globes controls for heating and cooling and saying he will kill our dog. Turning off water and electricity. Once after strangling me unconscious in my cupboard, he went to the movies. Not one police officer arrested him. Now I have left, I found out he sold our home without my knowledge as everything was in his name. I've taken him to court, as the applicant, I have the burden for all costs. He represents himself and due to him being a union official in the electrical industry has access to lawyers. I'm a nurse on a single wage, struggling to pay rent. I want justice for my daughter and myself to fight my ex-partner to get some settlement. I'm struggling to keep up with lawyer fees. Please help to get justice.

For more information please click here or visit www.FundedJustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment