Friday, October 16, 2015

Foster care or back with her abuser is not where she should be!

Please help me keep my now seven-year-old granddaughter safe by supporting me in raising legal funds so I can gain guardianship of her.
My case is complicated and the history is long. Here is a summary: When my granddaughter was five-and-a-half years old she revealed to me that she was sexually abused since the age of four by her mother’s (my daughter) boyfriend. An investigation ensued and for reasons beyond my understanding, she was returned to her mother and the perpetrator. My daughter was diagnosed with severe bipolar disorder and therefore cannot care for her.
My granddaughter is now in foster care. There are no laws protecting grandparent right’s in the State of Hawaii. I am fighting to keep my granddaughter from being returned to her abuser and from living in strangers’ homes.
I have tried to represent myself pro se but I need an expert to help me navigate this very complex case and save my granddaughter. My court date is less than 2 weeks away on October 27, 2015.
I respectfully ask you to give generously to my legal fund so that she can be returned to me, her grandmother. I am her only other relative in Hawaii.
For obvious reasons, the persons involved must remain anonymous on this site. I trust that you will understand. I need $10,000.
Please help me bring her home.
Thank you and God bless.
For more information please click here or visit www.FundedJustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment