Friday, February 5, 2016

Falsely accused

JUSTICE FOR FALSELY ACCUSED!!
Hi my name is Greg Minchew. I have been falsely accused of sexual assault. It’s hard to believe that someone could say something because they are mad and affect you and your family lives forever. I have three boys. They are 9, 13, & 15. I was married out of high school. The marriage didn't work out and ended up going to court for custody of my two boys. I was awarded full custody. I had my first son when I was 18 and I have been working ever since. I have never been in trouble until now.
I have been married 12 years to my wife now. We have one son together. She also had two daughters. I raised them since they were three and five. They are now 16 and 15. It all started with phones and boys.
They wanted to do whatever they wanted to. I wouldn't let them because I had rules. They also wanted to move out to their grandmother's house because she let them do whatever they wanted to. They also have a large amount of money that their grandmother wanted control over. I always treated them like my own. They got mad and said things.
Now I have to prove myself innocent. Once it’s said you can't take back. I had to sell my house to pay for a lawyer and the case was dismissed. Now they want to charge me with different charges. I lost my lawyer after case was dismissed. Now I need help. My family and I are about to lose everything. It’s not fair.
 IT’S HARD TO PUT YOUR PRIDE AWAY AND ASK FOR HELP BUT HERE I AM. PLEASE HELP PROVE MY INNOCENCE.THANKS EVERYONE AND GOD BLESS!!!!
For more information please view the Funded Justice campaign located here 

No comments:

Post a Comment