Monday, February 1, 2016

The case of 'Ranger Danger' at the State park!





I snapped the above photo the day before my dog, Mateo & I'd set out to try'n find housing for the lady and her family, seen above. She turned 92, living at a campground in the tent trailer seen behind them in this photo. Shortly after they'd all been displaced by the Valley Fire of Sept 12th 2015.
Attached is a video of the home my father built, our home lost in the Valley Fire. We were on Cobb Mtn the day of the fire and just made it out ahead of the firestorm. Forced to stand by and watch from a distance, as our entire community burned to the ground.
Trying to find safe, warm, dry housing for some elderly Valley Fire evacuees, at Clearlake State Park on Sept 26, 2015. I was unlawfully detained and assaulted by one Sgt. Darin Conner who then accused me of "Attempted Murder." After I left the park. I eventually turned myself in, when I learned of the charges. Now facing these trumped-up charges.
Conner fabricated a whopper of "Fishtailing" story after I left the park that day, telling the CHP and a Lake County Sheriff's deputy that I'd tried to run him over/down in my truck. That he was forced to grab onto my driver-side door to avoid being drawn under my truck. As I was "Fishtailing" trying to get away.
That he was hit and dragged for 90' then thrown from the vehicle, was all part of his initial statement. Apparently screaming 'Bloody Murder' the day of the incident and law enforcement believed every word of his story? His fabricated claims initiated a multi-county manhunt for me. I eventually turned myself in, when I learned of the charges, then bailed out.
A few days later Conner drastically revised his story. When another deputy interviewed him, asking him to "clarify his statement." Because, get this... There are NO signs of fishtailing at the scene. As CHP has confirmed on their own damn diagram.
We were in court for a pretrial hearing on Jan 27th and my lawyer had to draw these facts outta the LCSO deputy and CHP officer, the DA had called to testify. Conner didn't even bother showing up in court. I was called to testify, tell my side of the story and in the end the Judge held the case over for trial.
My one and only prior arrest was inside a Bank of America branch, placed under "Citizen Arrest" by the manager for "Trespassing" inside the bank that held my mortgage. The same lawyer who is now representing me, sued BofA over this and we settled that lawsuit last year.
So far, we've spent about 13k on this and our lawyer says, for the best possible outcome, we must go all the way to trial. Which will cost us at least, another 15k, we just don't have!

Rob & Mateo
For more information please visit www.fundedjustice.com or click here

No comments:

Post a Comment