Friday, February 12, 2016

Help Me Get My House Back!

Me and my sister's mother died in 2008. She left no will. I was 19 and my sister was 25 at the time. My mother was an only child. When my grandmother died my mother inherited my grandmothers house. My mother and father are married and have been for 20+ years but have been separated since I was 2 years old. My mother and father never got a divorce. Fast forward to 2008 my father was in prison. My mother died in October 2008. When she passed away she left no will. So the house went to our estranged father. We haven't talked to or seen him in years. We had to communicate through phone and letters regarding the estate.
About 2 months after my mothers death he decides he doesn't want rights to the house and will sign them over to me and my sister which he did. Everything went to probate court and was finalized. Me and my sister were the owners. We paid off the mortgage on the house and pay property taxes every year. 
We did not live in the same city as our mother prior to her dying. So we left our homes to take care of the property after her death which was 4 hrs away. We lived there for a few years. After getting everything straightened out we moved back to our homes and lived our lives. Our father gets out of prison, gets a new gf, and breaks into our home without our permission. Furniture has been moved in, utilities turned on illegally and we can't get them out. Police has been called and we have been told this is a civil matter. We have gotten threats from his gf and him and they are stating that it's THEIR home. I have paperwork from the clerk of courts proving otherwise.
We have found a lawyer who is willing to represent us, but is charging a $2000 retainer fee. We just want back what our mother and grandmother worked hard for. Anything helps. Thank you!
For more information please visit www.fundedjustice.com or click here

No comments:

Post a Comment