Monday, February 1, 2016

Love is Strong Protect the Innocent

I am a mother of 3 adult children and 1 grandchild. He is my heart. I always tell him you are my favorite grandson and he will look at me with a smile on his face waiting for me to say "Oh my you're my only grandson" he will give me a big hug and say I love you Nanie. Picture on this site is of my daughter and her son, they are my heart. I am on this site because they need help to raise money for a lawyer. You see my grandson have been abused by his father and his girlfriend. My daughter has some evidence of his behavior and documentations and tried to present it to the court commissioner here in Wisconsin but she wouldn't even look at it or consider what my daughter as a mother is trying to convey. The court commissioner is not being fair to my daughter and is being one-sided listening to the father. There is no justice and the court commissioner still insists that the father see his son. No way without supervision. After my grandson came back from seeing his dad in August 2015 he was sad and tired and couldn’t sit down, I was livid!  My daughter was so upset she didn’t know what to do I told her to take him to the doctor she thought I meant make an appointment for him to see his doctor. I then was over her place in a couple of days and my grandson told me Nanie they hurt me, I said who and he said his dad and he didn’t know the girlfriends name, right then and there my daughter made up her mind to have him to stop seeing his dad.  My grandson never wanted to see his dad after that but the courts made my daughter insist that he did and still refuse to listen to any of my daughter’s evidence. My heart is breaking and I am trying to stay strong for both of them but even a strong person has their limits. My daughter did not let him see his father for months until they went back to court. She wrote letters to the court to see about getting a different court commissioner but it still did not help they put her through everything else but what she requested. My daughter went back to their court date on 1/21/2106 The court commissioner is listening to the father lie about not seeing his son his son was seen by him supervised in public with my daughter. She refused to take any of my daughter’s document of the father being discharged for using drugs while in the military and they even gave him a chance to go to counseling he refused.  My daughter came out and asked to come into the court room she said they want you to exchange her son to their father because my daughter didn’t want him at her place because she didn’t trust him he is known to start drama and he even had a young lady that he knew from his job to go over my daughters place and fight her for him. This young lady went to my daughter’s house but there wasn’t a fight instead my daughter talked to her and asked her why? So this goes to show you what type of person this man is.  Bottom line is my daughter needs a good lawyer we cannot afford one I will be writing forever telling you what is going on and all of situations that are not right and fair. Please Help! There are too many innocent children that are being killed, abused and so on just because of the court system will not listen.
God Bless and God Please Help!
For more information please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment