Monday, February 1, 2016

Father Fighting for his Daughter





Hello everybody,
My name is Shawn and here is my story…..
 
August 27th, 2013, was the best day in my life.  My daughter Lily was born.  My joy soon turned to sadness when I realized my girlfriend was unable and unwilling to parent our daughter and wanted her parents to raise her. I broke up with her when I figured this out. Now I rarely get to see Lily. She is allowing her parents to raise my daughter.
 
When I was a child I was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome.  I have since graduated from high school and am currently enrolled in college. I am a full-time student.  I have also taken some parenting classes and I am certified in
Adult and child CPR, AED, and foreign body airway obstruction.  I recently went to court to have my guardianship vacated. I have worked very hard to get to where I am today. Many said it couldn’t be done.
 
My daughter’s maternal grandparents are trying to prove that Lily is not safe in my care.  They are making up lies. They have refused to let me see Lily, as court ordered, 8 times in three months.  We have gone to court many times. Each time my ex has been found in contempt.  She just pays the fine and nothing else happens. She does the same thing until I take her to court again. Meanwhile, my heart is breaking because I am not there to see my daughter grow up.
 
My ex does not stand up to her parents. Lily’s right to see her father has been taken away. Lily’s maternal grandparents are upset that their precious daughter got knocked up and they just want me out of the picture so they can raise Lily as their daughter and forget that this little indiscretion happened.
 
Lily is my family and I will never go away. I plan to fight for full custody and I need your help. I cannot allow this to go on any longer.  I am trying to raise money for my legal issues. Custody proceedings start about $5000. I have depleted all my resources due to previous court hearings. I have never lost and I do not intend to lose this one. 
 
Lily is the light of my life!
 
Thank you so much for your generosity!
Shawn
For More information, please visit www.fundedjustice.com or click here

No comments:

Post a Comment