Monday, January 11, 2016

A father was set up

My father was the most giving person I have ever met.  He paid bills for people he didn't know when they were struggling, fixed their cars, fed any of my friends that were going hungry and took in numerous of my friends that had parents that didn't care spent 100s of thousands of dollars to help people that needed him. He met a girl that was on an adult chat line that was lying about her age luring men to her house for sex. Like most men, he met her at her house that she gave directions to and they had sex once. She told somebody at church and they told her parents and the parents immediately went to police to have him arrested. We spent $30,000 on a lawyer and the lawyer went to school with the judge that my dad had.  He set my dad up, not fighting for him whatsoever and was  sentenced that max in prison.  He gave a friend that he trusted power of attorney over everything he had, which this person said they would fight til the end for him. The person stole over $260,000 out of his bank account and liquidated everything he owned. Our family got none of this and since, our family has disowned him and he has nobody but me to help. I have a family with 2 children and I don't have enough to get him back on his feet. Please help get his life started over again he comes up for parole in 60 days and he has nothing. He did not deserve this and now everybody has turned on him. He is not the man the system has made him out to be. Not knowing the age in the state of GA is no justification. Please help..  Anything is appreciated. I have no pictures of him anymore because his friend sold everything we owned so the picture is of me and my daughter that he has not met but he is in Dooly state prison. Please give him a second chance at life. 
For more information please visit Funded Justice or click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment