Wednesday, January 20, 2016

JUSTICE4NANCY

My dearest friends,
I haven't spoken to many of you in years, and for that I apologize.
I, like the rest of you, spent most of my time yearning for the American dream - spending hours, days, and nights building something I believed in.
And now, as I'm writing this, my eyes fill up with tears as I am fighting with every cell in my body and mind to conquer defeat, and regain my life back.
I want to thank my dear friend, Guissu and her wonderful husband Matthew to be the first to donate to my cause.  I want to thank my longtime childhood friend, Angela Gray, for suggesting that I create a platform, like this, to tell you what is currently going on in my world, with hopes that you will lend a helping hand.
Guys, I would never want you or anyone you love to be in my predicament.  The criminal justice system is no joke, and will tear you apart and beat you to your knees if you let it.
The only firm grip I have is on my innocence - any contribution you make to my cause will go directly to a very capable attorney who remains very confident about my case.
I will keep you posted on the status of my case.
Anything you can give ($10, $20, $50, $100, etc) - whatever you can to help.
I appreciate your prayers, your letters of support, a phone call (here's my cell: (310) 800-4997) - miss you all and just can't wait to close this chapter and lead a normal healthy life again.

God Bless You All,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment