Monday, January 18, 2016

Save My Children

Please help save my children My daughter is 5 and my son is 3.  They are being forced to live in substandard conditions by their mother who has them housed in a 4 bedroom house occupied by 7 people. My children do not have their own beds (are forced to share beds with adults) or their own bedrooms. They are being denied basic medical care such as vaccinations. And are falling behind in their education daily because the mother refuses to enroll them in any proper school program. I am seeking custody of my children but the court has thus far not deemed any of these issues a problem as they have done nothing to remedy the situation even though their own employees (The Probation Dept.) found her house unacceptable. Whereas my home has been inspected by Probation AND the DCCP and found acceptable as I have a bedroom for each child and wish to see to their medical and educational needs. I am rapidly becoming financially exhausted and am facing bankruptcy because of the legal fees and court costs. I fear that i will not be able to continue fighting for what i know to be right and in the best interests of these wonderful children. I have always been fiscally responsible and never in debt but I find that all of that responsibility has been destroyed. I am asking now for the help I need in fighting this battle and appreciate any hand of help extended. Thank you so much! and God bless!
For more information please visit Funded Justice or click here

No comments:

Post a Comment