Monday, January 11, 2016

A Helping Hand for Schizophrenia

I am calling on everyone for the love and support we so need at this time.  I am asking for your prayers, contributions, and donations for a great cause.  It is in support of my beloved family member who was diagnosed with schizophrenia, multiple personalities, anxiety, and depression around this time last year.  He has been hospitalized in a mental facility two times within the year, and he has been without his medication for a few months and as a result has relapsed.  He is in dire need of legal and medical assistance and I declare I will not allow the system to have him physically and I will not allow the devil to take over his mind.  Schizophrenia is a very serious disease and I rebuke it in the name of Jesus. I cannot go into the specifics of the legal matter per the attorney, but what I am trying to do is raise funds for him and also raise awareness about this disease. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Please, more than anything I ask that you pray for us and pray for his mind.  Not everyone wakes up in their right mind and knows how to deal with it.
For more information please visit Funded Justice or click here

No comments:

Post a Comment