Monday, January 11, 2016

Unjust Arrest


I am a person who is being accused of something I honestly, didn’t do. I was standing outside of a car, which wasn’t even mine, on the side of the road and the police came. I thought the driver was being kind and giving me a ride home. I had been drinking and I didn’t want to drive my own vehicle. When the police lights were seen, the driver took off. We were on a road in the middle of nowhere and he took off in the woods. When the police officer stopped and got out of the car, I was standing by the passenger door and he asked me what I was doing. I said I was getting a ride home and the driver was in the woods, relieving himself. He asked where he was and I said he should be here any second. The driver never returned and the officer said he didn’t believe anyone was with me. I told him the person’s name and that my car was at a different location because I did not want to drive because I had drank. He ran the plates and the car wasn’t in his name either. I was given a sobriety test and arrested for DWI. I am not guilty of this. I turned my life around 4 years and 8 months ago when drinking became a daily habit with me and got me in trouble. On this day, I lost a close friend, and was feeling lost without my daughter whose birthday it was, but she is in the peace corps and I will not see her till Oct.  2017. Yes I didn’t do the right thing and call someone before I drank but I did not get behind the wheel and drive. I know how the legal system is without the right representation and I know how much they want. I have a good steady job but do not have the resources for a lump sum retainer. Please find it in your hearts to help me.
For more information please visit www.fundedjustice.com or click here

No comments:

Post a Comment