Monday, January 18, 2016

Arrested for something I did not do - Neighbor filed false police report

I was accused of something I did not do. I did not realize having to clear my name of a felony burglary was going to cost so much, but I'm trying to hire an amazing attorney out of West Orange, NJ.

My neighbor has never liked me, always complains about every neighbor, and has just created problems for everyone living in our community. A week ago the police showed up at midnight and arrested me. She has falsified a police report by saying I broke into her laundry room in our basement common area, used her detergent, and broke her doors. Sounds like a joke right? I wish it was. This woman has made my life hell. Calls animal control on my dog, because she's a specific breed, gossips to other neighbors about me because I'm in recovery for several years and tells them I am a junkie. That, I can tell you I am not. I work my butt off, manual labor, six days a week for almost 10-11 hours a day. I am the typical person trying to make ends meet, but I have no complains about my life, I enjoy my life. Not only have I been arrested, but since I was arrested Monday January 11, at 1230am, I had to be to work at 5am, but could not make it on time since I was getting bailed out, so I have now lost my job. My only source of income. I am absolutely sick over it.

There is no reason for me to do this, because I HAVE MY OWN LAUNDRY MACHINES AND DETERGENT! 

This feeling of anxiety is sickening. I cannot sleep or eat, and have been trying to find another job ASAP because I don't know how I can pay for my attorney. This has happened to the wrong person, how can the police take her word for something like this? They have no evidence and yet I was arrested. 
This may be a long shot, but I figured I would try. I never ask people for help, but I always help whenever I'm able to. I'm hoping karma can find my name and make things start looking up for me. I just need help. I don't know how to make this work and I don't even know how I can even make my rent payments if I don't find another job. Luckily my landlord is cool and will wait, but hiring this attorney can't. I gave her the only $1,000 I had left. I'm embarrassed to say I'm in this situation, but I can't make people who don't know me believe that I didn't do this. I can just hope and pray they may.
Thanks for reading and for more information please visit Funded Justice or click here

No comments:

Post a Comment