Monday, July 20, 2015

Fighting for 50/50!

Hello, my name is Erick. I am currently fighting for 50/50 custody of my three munchkins (seen in the picture above).

I was medically retired from the Army in 2012 and shortly after my wife decided she didn't want to be together. I had nothing and nowhere to go as we were living in North Carolina and all my family lived in Wisconsin. So I moved back home to Wisconsin so I could stay with my family.

It was the hardest thing imaginable to leave my children behind. Now that I have rebuilt my life, I am able to fight for my children. I have been in constant contact with them since I left in 2013 via phone and Facebook but have not been able to see them in person (even though I tried and tried!). I have been saving money for an attorneys retainer fee (I currently have $1,500 saved) which leaves $2,600 remaining to be paid to him.

I am asking for your help to raise the remaining $2,600 so I can continue to save money separately to be able to move to North Carolina by my children. Thanks for taking the time to read my campaign. Any little bit, every share to social media, helps!

For More Information please click here

or

Visit www.FundedJustice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment