Monday, July 6, 2015

Fighting A LIE


Hello, I am from Pascagoula, MS. I graduated from Moss Point High School in 2013. I moved out my mom’s house the same year into an apartment with my girlfriend. While staying in Biloxi in our apartment, my girlfriend's sister and I got into an argument because she assumed her sister and I had been fighting. We were arguing, she pushed me I pushed her back. She then began swinging at me; I just stepped out of the way. As she walked outside, she called her dad saying I pushed her.

Her family came to our apartment, her brother dashing full speed at me while I am telling him to calm down let me explain. Her father came sprinting around the building toward me as well, so I began running. I took off running; sprinting fast as I could. Her brother just a few feet behind me as I make a sharp turn around a corner, my gun (which was a small version 9mm) fell out of my jacket pocket onto the ground.  I then picked it back up and continued running forward, trying to put the gun back into my pocket. As her brother hits the turn behind me he slips and fell to the ground, gets back up and charges me again. I never saw an officer, nor did I point the gun at anyone, I just ran.
I lost the two family members because I continued running. 2 hours later I came out but someone had called the police back out to the house and I was arrested.  I asked what am I being charged with. He says I pointed a gun at him. That, of course made me very upset because that is something I would never in my life do. I wouldn't even point a gun at my girlfriend’s brother or father even though I was in a self-defense situation. I still wouldn't put there life endanger. As I was running, the officer never announced himself. The officer never said stop, police. If I would have heard that or even seen a cop I would have stopped, because then I would have known no harm would be done to me. I am innocent and I am fighting a big lie. It’s a lie and my family cannot afford to pay 3500 for a lawyer to prove I am innocent.
I am asking for any type of donation that can help.

If you would like more information please click here

or

www.FundedJustice.com

#FightingALie #FundedJustice

No comments:

Post a Comment