Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Noah's Legal Defense Fund




Hello everyone, my name is Noah Palmer. I am 19 years old and I reside in the Pacific Northwest. I am here to ask for help, in regards to paying for my legal defense. Very recently, I made a poor, reckless choice and stole merchandise with the intent to resell, so that I could repay money to my parents. Yesterday, I confessed this crime to the police, gave my statement and returned the stolen items to make it right. I am ashamed, embarrassed and disgusted with my decision to steal, and I am humbled to be here and ask for help. I put myself here. I did this to myself. Facing two felony charges could literally change my life forever and I don't have the money to afford the legal defense I need. My dream is to one day be a United States Marine and if I am convicted, I will not be able to ever achieve that, and I will be thrown in jail. I am asking anyone to please help me. I am not a bad person and this is my first and last offense; I made a very, very stupid choice that isn't justifiable. I have learned from this mistake, and with your help, I hope I can make it through this. Thank you for taking the time to read this, any help is more appreciated than you know.

To read more about this case please click here

or 

No comments:

Post a Comment