Thursday, July 9, 2015

Keep Ashton safe

On November 4, 2014, my son and his girlfriend asked us to take their baby as they were both going to jail for drug use. Since they got out they are using again and my son is hiding from the police and his probation officer. His mother wants Ashton back. This is the second time her children were removed because of her drug use. I need to file for custody but my husband and I live on a fixed income. Ashton needs to stay with us; I fear what will happen to him if she gets him back. Social services has a chips order on both parents (children in need of protective services) however their goal is reunification with the parents. That is what they did the first time only to remove the children again. Ashton has thrived in our care and bonded with us, he is safe and healthy and happy. His mother's visits are sporadic at best. His father hasn't seen him in over a month now. Their drug use is the most important thing to them and although we have reported everything to the social workers, they still say reunification is their only goal. Please help us to keep Ashton safe. I don't want my grandson to become a statistic and I want this cycle of drug abuse broken.

For more information please click here

OR 

Visit www.FundedJustice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment