Monday, July 20, 2015

Help these boys keep their daddy

I'm a father of two adorable young boys who is going through a painful divorce and custody battle. I'm a hard-working individual who would do anything to keep my children in my life as much as possible.

Unfortunately, I have already burned through my monetary resources to pay legal fees, including loans from the bank, and now I cannot afford additional legal fees that are needed to continue fighting my case. I have been fighting since the beginning to achieve the custody arragement that I feel is right and best for my children, and a financial setup that allows both parents to provide the kind of life these amazing boys deserve.
The reason that the custody battle has reached this point is because I am being accused of committing horrible acts that never occurred. These actions cannot be proven in court. However, additional legal work is needed to ensure a positive outcome. I need to be able to categorically disprove the accusations, and to do that, I need funds. Without proof to the contrary, the judge must decide based on he said-she said testimony, which is something I cannot risk.

I love my boys more than life itself and would do anything for them. They need me in their life as much as I need them, so that I can help raise them into strong, successful and giving young men.
For more information on this case please click here
or 
#FathersRights #HelpForDad #FundedJustice 

No comments:

Post a Comment