Wednesday, October 11, 2017

HELP PARIS COME BACK HOME TO HER FAMILY

My name is Karen. My driving force is my granddaughter Paris. She came into my home when she was only 8 days old. We picked her up from the hospital and it was one of the most joyous days of my life. She was a gift sent from God. She was a product of mother with heavy continuous drug use. When she was born they detected drugs in her little system but by the grace of God there wasn't any permanent lasting effects. The rights of both parents were taken. She is now 13 months and a happy child. She loves watching SpongeBob or bob bob as she calles it . She is not only around myself but I have 2 other grandchildren in my home that I have had since birth. One is grown and the other a 14 year old. She is in a family atmosphere filled with love. I was in the process of adoption . Her birth mother gave birth to another child about a month ago and that child was also removed. The newborn was born without drug detection in his system. He was born premature with a lot of health problems and is a special needs child. They have not taken the parental rights away from the parents and they were allowed visits. The biological mother expressed her wishes  for the newborn not to be placed in my home. Since rights were still intacted they placed the newborn in another home with non relatives.  So since the baby couldn't come to my home they came and took my precious grandchild out of my home and placed her in the home with her brother whom she has never seen or had established a relationship with. They took my grandbaby screaming and crying because they were strangers. She has never been out of our sight the entire 13 months she was with us..We are the only family she knows or will ever know.  We are just torn up by this. How can you take away the only family a child knows and put her with strangers. I fear for her safety everyday I have talked to several attorneys trying to find one that is affordable and is knowledgeable about my situation and  will take some type of a payment plan. I'm on social security so my funds are limited. I have talked to one that wants to take the case but his retainer fee is 3000 dollars. I don't have that type of money to pay upfront at once. He told me that we need to act quickly and he needs to file a petition for custody/adoption as soon as possible. His exact words were time is of the essence.  The attorney told me that these are two separate cases and should have not been put together but I need legal representation to establish that fact and get this matter straightened out.. I'm in desperate need of help with attorney fees. I can not rest until I get my grandchild back home to the family she loves and loves her. PLEASE HELP .THIS BABY HAS BEEN DONE A GREAT UNJUSTICE. EVERY CHILD DESERVES TO GROW UP WITH BLOOD FAMILY.. SHE MAY NEVER KNOW HER REAL FAMILY WHICH IS SO UNFAIR. I CANNOT REST TIL SHES BACK HOME. ANY DONATION WILL BE GREATLY APPREICATED

No comments:

Post a Comment