Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Loving Mom & Medical Professional needs your help

I am a 32 year old mother, who has spent her life working hard and being a respectful member of the community. I am engaged to a wonderful man and we had plans of getting married, buying a home and raising our family. That was all derailed when a woman who I encountered was accidentally bumped with a shopping cart in a Publix. She is not from America, and began to yell she would sue me. When my mother and I attempted to walk away she got physical with my elderly mother and myself. When I proceeded to protect us this woman fell on her knee and started yelling saying she was attacked. I presented surveillance but it is too grainy to see what happened. Please help us. I do not have the finances to fight this. My daughter is 5 and she will suffer if I can not represent myself properly. I want to move on and prove what this woman did and hopfully stop her from doing this to others in the future. I am a hard working citizen who cares for others. If you can help us, I will be sure to help others i the future. Thank you for taking the time to read this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment