Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Please Help Bring my baby girl home

My name is Serina Tillman I am 25 yrs old and the mother of two beautiful girls. I was raised in foster care and have had a pretty challenging life thus far. All I want in life is to provide better for my daughters. I am a survivor of mental abuse from my ex husband whom has taken my daughter wrongfully from me and now is withholding her from me. I am doing everything I can to fight him in court but I need help obtaining a lawyer to achieve fighting this monster. He works nights and my baby is bounced around staying other places then he sleeps all day so she isn't being watched when she is with him. She was visiting for the weekend but now he refuses to return her to me where she has been her entire life. Police and no one else will help me until an order of custody is in place. Please help me to bring my baby girl back home where she belongs so I may have peace of mind that she is taken cared of and loved. Thank you so much for your time and donations. My babies mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment