Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Life changing annulment

Hello my name is Christopher Cortez I'm 33 I have battled drug addiction for several years after my father had passed away. During this time fram I have racked up several felony convictions do to my drug use (all non violent possession of controlled drugs 318:B) I have since been clean for over 3 years i have a son now and my life has changed. Do to these felony charges finding gainful employment has been near impossible making it very difficult to support my family. The reason for me doing this is to try and raise money to get my felony charges annulled so they will no longer be present on my criminal history making job hunting easier and allowing me to provide a better life for my son. All money raised will be put towards an attorney and fees needed to help me get this done. Ive never been a person to ask for help from anyone but with barely getting by on bills and food for my family I haven't been able to save any money to make this happen. I'm asking for the public's help to be able to provide a good solid life for my son and family please and thank you for any consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment