Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Please help w/ legal fees for 18-year Army veteran

My ex-wife falsely accused me of sexually abusing our daughter. This allegation was dismissed in state court, Child Protective Services, and Family Advocacy due to a lack of both material or corroborating evidence. Now, the government is pursuing a court-martial for the same charge, despite the dismissals from three other investigations. I have important evidence that proves the allegation is vindictive, and in the context of a divorce/custody dispute. I am innocent, and I ask for your help in proving it.
I am an 18-year Army veteran. I have deployed to Kosovo, Iraq, and Korea. 
I need help with my current fees for a military justice attorney. Thank you so much!

* I need to keep to these facts to protect myself during this pending court-martial.

No comments:

Post a Comment