Monday, September 14, 2015

Education First

I am a young man with a heart of gold. My father died when I was young. Before his death, I promised I would do big things in this world and attain a career with dignity and follow my dreams. Even though my Father was gone, I knew he would be watching me…no matter what.

That dream was law school. I worked tirelessly for three (3) years to get into law school. When I was accepted, I was elated. Well, I was academically dismissed at the end of my first year. I missed the cut off by .003 GPA points. My school would not let me take a make-up exam. They forbid me from appealing my grade. They discriminated against me and made there own rules. 

I want to fight this. I want to fight this wrongful dismissal. I want to keep my promise to my father. 

Any donation would help. I promise you now, that God, for whatever definition of God is to you, will pay you back. And I’ll pay you back with my fight for justice. Thank you so much for your time and your heart. 

For more information please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment