Friday, September 18, 2015

Justice for my husband and myself

I've been married for 15 years and I loved my husband deeply. However, my husband was a cheater. He abandoned the marriage and I filed for divorce. Due to an unfortunate situation, he had a life changing stroke.
When I found out, I called my attorney and canceled the divorce because after 15 years I still love this man. The in-laws told the hospital that we were legally separated and that he had a new wife to be, without any proof. After I spoke with the Dr., the hospital told me that no matter where I was I had medical power of attorney. They asked did I want to give up that right, and I said no.
My husband was living in Cleveland, Ohio, and I was in Florida. I left Florida to go to Ohio, only to find out that my in-laws have moved my husband, and I cannot find where they moved him. The family has moved him fromthe nursing home and I don't know where he is. The mother states he wanted to live with his brother but my husband has told everyone that he didn't want to live with his siblings or mother again.  I am searching for help to pay for attorneys to bring Justice to the traditional marriage vows.
Thank u for your Support

God’s Blessing to u all
For more information please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment