Friday, September 25, 2015

The case of the never-ending stalker

I am having issues dealing with a stalker, and having even bigger issues because the police are not taking it seriously enough. He uses social media to stalk people, threaten their loved ones, jobs, etc. This is his second time stalking me in 6 years, but he has now escalated to threatening my family, resulting in two incidents in 1 week at their home.
So far, he has only been arrested for trespassing, which of course is an insignificant charge.  The very same weekend he pulled a gun in broad daylight in NYC, and then later was released because he got rid of the gun before police searched him.

I am looking to raise money to pay a lawyer to make sure my family is protected. I need a professional to coordinate between the police where I live and the police where my parents live, and to make sure that we are all as safe as possible. So far the NYPD and police in my parents small town are being less than helpful by saying his online threats are freedom of speech, and not taking into consideration that he is in actuality, a full time stalker, and this problem will continue for the rest of my life unless I do something about it. I also fear the police will not take it seriously until one of us gets hurt/killed, and that they are more concerned with being sued for false arrest than for the facts at hand.
For more information please click here or visit www.FundedJustice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment