Friday, September 18, 2015

Protect Against Domestic Violence

My son's father has always had anger issues and once I got pregnant things started getting worse. His family started abusing me emotionally, they scared me and made all kinds of threats towards me, and then he started making threats to kill my family and take my son.
After I had my son, I lived with him for a few weeks and he did well, but right around the third week things got out of control. He started threatening me more, he pinned me against a wall, he would scream in my face for hours all while my son was in my arms crying. He wouldn't stop and so one night he said he was going to Louisiana for the weekend and while he was gone I packed my stuff and left.
I tried to get things done with the attorney general but he filed in a different county, denied paternity, and has wasted time so I had to get an attorney to help so he couldn't take my son. Because he has been going about things, the way he has, it has cost me so much money and I can't work right now due to medical problems.

I really need help paying for the rest of the attorney fees. I would appreciate any help!
For more information please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment