Tuesday, September 29, 2015

#FreeSarah

y sister Sarah who is 19, is being charged and held on a $75000 bail. I cannot go too much into the case as it is in the works of being investigated but she is the less guilty of the 3 people involved and the state of Arizona is making it impossible to afford to get her out. My sister was targeted and preyed on for being a young girl and what was supposed to be a fun weekend with "friends" turned into her now being in jail. We just want to get her out so she can be home with the family and we can fight it. 
Sarah has been in jail for 2 months now and I have started this to assist my parents with the $7,500 dollars (10%)  that we need to bail her out and get her back home to New Mexico. We are about 2-3,000 Dollars short of the $7,500 as of now. 
Both my parents have been ill and unable to really work and have given every last penny they have to my sisters situation for lawyers and extra expenses of jail. In a world already hard to survive in, they are really struggling to keep afloat with bills and other out of pocket expenses needed for this situation.
I am reaching out to my community some more for a little bit of help. My sister is a sweetheart and has such a bright future ahead of her & My parents are good people with big hearts who have helped others in need through out the years. This situation has been a lot of stress and I just want to do what I can to help in any way.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and even if no money can be be spared we are so thankful for you all and appreciate the good thoughts and prayers.

Love,
THE VALENCIA FAMILY
For more information, please click here or visit www.FundedJustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment