Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Seeking Custody of my 3 Grandsons

My daughter died suddenly Sept. 16, 2013.  She left behind three boys and a mess. The day she died, she had the intentions of filing for divorce.  I have those papers, signed by her, ready to go.  Her 'husband' is not a good person.  He has been fired from four jobs for sexual harassment. He has a nasty temper.  He has a history of bullying my grandsons.  The very evening of the day my daughter died, he had a girlfriend there.  He has had a multitude of girls in and out of my grandson’s lives. Maybe that is not a crime but what is, is the way he treats the boys and DOES NOT care for them UNLESS someone is watching. I have 125 pictures of living conditions that in any other state or county the boys would have been removed from his clutches. I have witnesses to things he has done or said. I have documentation. What I don't have is the finances for an attorney to get custody of my grandsons. 
Currently, even though I have grandparent’s rights, he is denying my seeing the boys or talking to the boys.  I have ALWAYS been involved with the boy’s lives. Since my oldest grandson was born, I have taken them to church.  Had my daughter lived I would be helping her raise her sons. She stated in her divorce papers that she did not want him to have unsupervised visitation with the boys because of his sexual addiction and his anger issues.  He does not work; hasn't worked in nearly 3 years. Without the boys, he would be back in his mother's house.  He is living off the boys. 
Yes, CPS has been involved but they turn a blind eye.  If we lived in a different state or county, the boys would have been removed from his custody. 
So I am asking, not begging, for the public's help in raising funds for an attorney.  He has had legal aid tied up.  Legal aid will not represent different sides in any case.   So please, please help me fund an attorney.   Get these boys away from a 'man' my daughter didn't want them near.  His influence in their young lives needs to end.  
Thank You,
Sincerely,

A Loving Yaya
For more information please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment