Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Exonerate Cale West

I'm 17 years old and I have been fighting a constant battle to prove my innocence for horrific crimes. The past 2 and half years we had to move 2 times and i had to transfer to a different high school due to the false accusations and my accusers, we have spent a fortune on attorney fees and continue to until my name is cleared. These people didn't just make up a lie, they Ruined my high school years. They put Myself, my family and friends through hell along with mental, emotional and financial stress! If i didn't have the people who have stood by my side throughout all of this i don't know where i'd be. Now after waiting this long and still never ONCE got to say my side to the story, the truth! I am here to make it public hoping to bring these people to justice along with helping anyone else whose going through the same experience. All donations will be used to help clear my name and seek justice for myself and my family.
Thank you and We appreciate all donations and prayers!
For  more information please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment