Monday, December 14, 2015

Help Save Sabby

  Siberia (Sabby) is and always has been my Husky lab. While I was away a friend thought they were doing me a favour and they sold her. Although, I was very saddened, I tried to be understanding to the couple and offer them money if they can return her to me but they have not been cooperative.
  Now she is being abused in her new home. I have been crying for three weeks and did not have any money saved for something like this. I don't have anyone I can go to for money. I have hired a top Toronto lawyer to help prove that I was the sole owner and did not consent to Siberia being rehomed. Siberia has been kept in a small cage all day from 8am - 5pm as well as the couple has threatened to kill her and have not cared for her properly.
  The lawyer feels strongly that I will have my dog back but it will take time and I need help raising the money. Please help me. My whole life revolves around that dog. I have to get her home where she is safe. That couple that took her is very difficult and want to gove her back under no circumstances.
  I want her home where she is safe and loved in the best way possible. She has a big life ahead of her, rich filled with lots of fun and I won't ever let her out of my site again. I have learned not to trust people around me with my property.
  I have had Sabby for 10 months and they have had her for 3 weeks; they have no idea what I am going through. I have decided to change my whole career path to be dedicated to the love and care of animals as this incident has made me realize how strong my love is for the safety, happiness and well being of them.
For more information please click here or visit www.FundedJustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment