Monday, December 28, 2015

Troy Needs Your Help

My name is Tory Salada, I live in PA, and I'm trying to fight a PFA (protection from abuse order). The girls name is Brandy Beiter and we dated her for three years. I never hurt her the whole time we were together. Hurting people is wrong no matter age or gender I don’t like to fight.
However, for some reason she started saying I was stalking her, harassing her and she is scared of me.  I don’t know why.  I tried asking her why, and she never told me. She just said she was scared of me, and it really hurt me because I do love this girl, I wanted to marry her in July. I missed my chance because I didn’t make it to a wedding she asked me to go to with her.
She end up breaking up with me and it hurt but I thought it would be good to give her some space so for a month. I just stayed away from her and gave her the space I thought she wanted.
In August, I started talking to her again and everything was fine until a guy came in to her life and then everything changed. I had bad feeling about the from the beginning, and found out later my feelings were right. He tried running over his ex and her dad with his truck. But I didn’t know that till Nov. The whole time I tried getting back with her she said she got texts saying we needed to get back together I don’t know who these texts were from but she said she got them from my phone.
I was in the hospital most of the time and wasn’t able to even be on my phone. So I believe her on everything a lot was said to her and she told me a lot of it and it scared the crap out of me.
October 20, I took a dog down to her that she and I got because she was going to have hand surgery. She flipped out on me for no reason that day. I left the dog there, went home, and checked myself into a hospital. For a week where an ex-girlfriend check me out and took me to her house. The ex was one I didn’t really want to be with because she was abusive she broke my nose and really did a number on me.
On October 25, Brandy asked me come down and see her but I had to break up with the girl I was with.  I did and we snapchated all that night, I was asking are you sure you want me to come down she kept saying yes. I sent her some pictures of me packing because we weren’t sure how long I was going to be down there. I told her good night and I will see you tomorrow; she sent back a message with a smiley face saying ok good night. I ended up leaving around 6 am October 26.
I got down to her house around 10 or 11, sent her some more snapchats and she didn’t answer, so I went to the door knocked and her dad came out yelling. He told me I wasn’t allowed there and all kinds of stuff.
I left and then she snapchatted me back saying don’t go, stay. I did and she gave me the run around all day. I had enough, I wanted to go home so I told her I would just leave her present on her porch, and I was going home.
At that time, I started having an anxiety attack, but I saw the police on a street right before her street. I went to them and they ended towing my jeep and I end walking went back to her house to see if I could get a ride to a hotel. I had just knocked, and at that time, the tow truck drive came around the corner. I went to talk to him and that when the cop came and arrested me for disorderly conduct.
After that I deleted every one in her family out of my phone and went home. Then a few weeks later she called the cops and said she talked to me on phone (which was not true).
I got the PFA a week later and couldn’t get a lawyer before the hearing. I had to do it by myself and I lost 3 years. I have this PFA, I can’t have it on me.  NO one will hire me anymore, I can't get a date and I can't get my pistol permit, all because of this PFA.
I just want it gone. I don’t want any more of this. YES, I still love the girl and I wish we could work out everything, but the PFA has to go away first.
Thank you for reading, and I hope you can help. Again, thank you.
For more information, please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment