Tuesday, December 22, 2015

His theft frees him; leaving me suffering w/3 kids

“Everyone goes through hell,
but not everyone stays there.
Stop tormenting yourself by
reliving the pain over and over.
Good people go through terrible
things, but wise people know
when and how to let it go
   ~Bryant McGill~
This quote from Bryant McGill is powerful. Since I can remember there has always been pain. A childhood of dysfunction into boyfriends that either compared to my father or mother. A marriage of 13 years controlled by my ex-husband because he was insecure and used money as power. I am a stay at home mom of three children. I had no idea the man I had married to was someone I didn’t even know. He was actually a thief. He stole money from family to turn around and tell me he did it for me. I find that insulting and him placing blame on me. I am not a person of materialistic items. I wear jeans, sweatshirt and converse. Yes I did get used to a lifestyle of asking for money and getting it. As an adult should I be asking for money? No I should be an equal but once he took control of all finances he had the power and I let him. Now one and a half years later I am in a financial mess. MY credit score has taken a quick downhill spiral. I am lost and will greatly appreciate any help that you could do to help me get a fair trial. Money has cost me everything and I didnt even know we had it. Life can be unfair but in the end I do believe everything will be ok. Thank You for taking your time to read abit of my story. ~Cyndi Imagine76
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."~ Aesop,
For more information please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment