Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Please help wrongfully accused young man, Donte prove his innocence. #FreeDonte

Hello, my name is Donte Faison and I am in need of help and support as I have fallen upon difficult times.
In November, I was wrongfully arrested for a crime that I did not commit – attempted murder. I am innocent! Now I am in need of funding to help me in this journey to prove my innocence. Your donation will go towards my legal defense.
I am not the type of man that runs away from or accepts injustice, and I am determined to clear my name. I was raised to be a man with integrity and virtue and to live my life with the utmost respect for all people.  Prior to these allegations against me, I’ve held no previous charges and have never had a criminal record as a juvenile or as an adult.  Growing up, I was always active in my community, dedicated to school and sports, as well as focused on my future.  In addition, I continue to be a dedicated congregant at First Baptist Church of Glenarden. I obtained my Bachelor's degree in Business with Honors from Elizabeth City State University, where I thrived in the classroom and on the football field. While these accomplishments in my life do not overshadow the problematic case that is being built against me, I highlight them because they show the type of man that I really am and continue to strive to be. It is my hope that you will help to see me through this tough time. 
 I am a young, African-American male trying to stay focused and positive while making a life for myself, this is an obstacle that I have to overcome.  Unfortunately, I just can't do it by myself. I really need the support of friends and family.  
Any amount of money (and prayers) that you or a friend can offer will be greatly appreciated.  I would like to personally thank you in advance for your support and for helping see me through this.  I am innocent.  
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your donation, support, time and understanding.   
Warm regards,
Donte and family 
 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV
For more information please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment