Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I need help funding the fight to get my girls back!

My ex-wife leveraged the biased legal system in Alameda County to basically take my kids away from me.  I can only see them once per week and only for a few hours.  I was there when my kids were born.  I was the first to hold them, the one who named them and I miss being a real father. Basically, my wife is using the kids to punish me to satisfy her own anger issues.
I need YOUR help in raising money to hire a lawyer to correct this wrong-doing.  Right now, I am broke-- cant keep up with the constant filing fees and legal expenses.  My ex-wife is waging a war she can afford because she has free legal defense and I do not qualify for same services.  
So-- for the sake of the rights of fathers out there-- I cannot afford to let her win. I want fair, equitable and peaceful custody of my babies.  

Thanks for for your help.
Dean
For more information please click here or visit www.FundedJustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment