Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A Father's Love Prevails

Hello, 
To ask for help is not something I'm accustomed to doing but out of a desire to become less of pride and more of humility I come. My daughter is one of my most inspirational teachers I have in my life right now. Even at her tender age of 4 she has helped me grow to understand myself in ways I never realized possible. It is my desire to protect my parenting time with her anyway possible. I am seeking financial support to help with legal fees as I prepare to file enforcement papers in court. This is uncharted territory for me so I'm seeking legal counsel to help provide a solid case to support my parental rights. I don't know how much financial help I need but a minimum $1500.00 will cover a retainer. My gratefulness for all your generosity!

For more information please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment