Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The wreck of my life

A noxious car accident resulted in losing my vehicle, job, house and wiliness. Luckily, I did not lose my life yet I lost all my importance in it. The hospital inferred a diagnosis of severe whiplash and herniated discs. MRI from physical therapy proves that I’m permanently disabled. I suffer pain in my back, neck and wrist. Two surgeries that did not work and constant pain-management isn’t really making me feel any better.
My life was quite stable before this transpired; ingratiated suffuse, carrier of managing a thriving restaurant and still worked excelled. Everything in my name I owned. Other miscellaneous bills were paid in advance etc. I lived a good life when I was hit. I remained employed on-leave until my doctor stated that I am no longer capable to work again. My home then registered in foreclose I had to move in with my parents. My car was not totaled but it was unsafe to drive and I couldn't sell it, so I scrapped it. 
My life went from best to worst in a split second. It seems like all I have left is fortitude to endure this agonizing state.  I recently turned 26 years of age and now I have to file for social security. The lawsuit is decent but taking a long time and the proceedings are interim-able. No matter the lump sum I obtain from it, I would rather prefer my life the way it was prior to the accident; being healthy, established and steady. Exultant income my-while during this crisis dealing with the misery and getting my life back together, I realized I may not be the same condition as I once was but I developed a contentment of something is better than nothing. 
I've came across truly amazing people who empathize and go out of their way to help others.  One of which, referred me to this website, an-ineffable person regardless of obligation, a person of supererogation. I pay the up most homage. Also to anyone and everyone who takes a moment to read this even if you do not contribute, if you could keep me in your payers. 
Thank you whoever spontaneous gratuitously donates. I hope someday I can repay you or pay it forward. Money will not replace the feeling that someone else cares. I will always and forever be indebted to your grace, charity, time and assistance in this matter.
 God Bless
Sincerely 
Anthony Paterno
For more information please click here or visit www.fundedjustice.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment